Monday, September 22, 2008

There is "SOMETHING" about black and pink!






I do not know why, but I love the combination of black and pink and the outfit Hollywood in three variations that is offered at PRISM (created by Journey McLaglen) just captures my love of the use of black and pink together. The outfit consist of a really cute tight fitting and figure accentuating top with a dotting effect at the top of the bodice and framed and enhanced by the bow and that gorgeous hot pink color. The dress can be purchased in three different ways with a long skirt, a shorter skirt and a mini skirt. When I saw this outfit on the walls of the store, I just had to add it to my vast wardrobe and I have loved pulling it out and wearing it around. The outfit includes long gloves that add an interesting accessory to the outfit. Be sure to come by PRISM in the Tampa Bay sim and take a look at the fashions offered.




No comments: