Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Outfit To LOVE...........

Journey McLaglen is away on a little trip and I was wandering around PRISM looking for something to drop a blog on and I stopped in front of the WAKE UP MAGGIE outfit by Journey and said......"HELLO".......when did Journey release that outfit..........it says "NEW" above the photo ad on the wall and as I studied the outfit I realized that Journey had used some of the same designs to the outfit as her SEADANCE by Journey that I love so much. If you love that gorgeous SEADANCE by Journey outfit then you are going to want to consider coming to PRISM and purchasing WAKE UP MAGGIE. The outfit features the same sexy skirt with whispy additions but the skirt is in black. There is a cute jacket for the cold weather that is approaching us in RL and I am sure that the outfit is just as gorgeous with the jacket off.













SEADANCE by Journey



PRISM in The Fashion District of Tampa Bay (106/39/23)

No comments: